User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Expulsion from the room
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Expulsion from the room
Jeisoon
Created by: jeisoon

10/23/25 @ 2:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a question, can anyone clarify for me? If someone kicks you from a room the next day, can you still come back? And kicking isn't the same as banning, is it?
Quote
Created by: vscustomerservice

10/23/25 @ 2:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 871

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us! Being ejected or kicked is similar to being banned from that room. The models have the ability to control the traffic in their room, so they do that if someone is just sitting there without saying anything, spamming, or being rude and disruptive. Most model bans go away after 5 hours, but if they keep ejecting you, it would be best to avoid that model.

Should you still have any questions, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department by email or calling us at 1-800-685-9236. A representative will always be available to assist you.

R.N.
Quote
Jeisoon
Created by: jeisoon

10/23/25 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us! Being ejected or kicked is similar to being banned from that room. The models have the ability to control the traffic in their room, so they do that if someone is just sitting there without saying anything, spamming, or being rude and disruptive. Most model bans go away after 5 hours, but if they keep ejecting you, it would be best to avoid that model.

Should you still have any questions, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department by email or calling us at 1-800-685-9236. A representative will always be available to assist you.

R.N.



Hello thanks for the answer ok I need to wait 5 hour
Quote
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

10/24/25 @ 1:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 239

I have a question, can anyone clarify for me? If someone kicks you from a room the next day, can you still come back? And kicking isn't the same as banning, is it?


If ur kicked out its only temporary and u can come back later but once ur banned u can no longer enter their room. It will give u an error message saying that u have been banned in the room
Quote
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

11/1/25 @ 3:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 337

Slutty could write a book about being banned so sad
Quote
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

11/2/25 @ 3:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 374



If ur kicked out its only temporary and u can come back later but once ur banned u can no longer enter their room. It will give u an error message saying that u have been banned in the room



Thank you for answering my question
Quote
Created by: gofish

11/2/25 @ 1:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: IN YOUR DREAMS
Posts: 2,119

Slutty could write a book about being banned so sad


beachboy sort of think your comment about sluttygirl was uncalled for. Odds are that sluttygirl bring more to the flirt site than it seems you ever will. How about some positive responses with your future comments.
Don't really care about some of your comments in any case, but think it is time to standup for members like sluttygirl & no doubt other like members. The forum should be a place of respectful open comments and just to point this out my comment was not meant to offend you, but rather encourage you to be more positive.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Quote
FeverDream
Created by: feverdream

11/2/25 @ 4:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 2

I don't know why anyone would want to go back if they're not wanted there. But I've never been kicked out of a room in all my years here.
Quote
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

11/4/25 @ 9:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 239

Slutty could write a book about being banned so sad


Oh hey Beachboy good to see ur old miserable self. Took u long enough to come and bully me. Splendid 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄So sad!!! See what I did there 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
Quote
Created by: gofish

11/4/25 @ 11:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: IN YOUR DREAMS
Posts: 2,119



Oh hey Beachboy good to see ur old miserable self. Took u long enough to come and bully me. Splendid 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄So sad!!! See what I did there 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏



Good one there Sluttygirl ....now to wait for beachboy's reply
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Quote
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

11/5/25 @ 3:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 337

Goldy it was meant as joke chill out and your long winded responses are boredom
Quote
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

11/5/25 @ 5:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 337

Its not bullying u sad your banned move on
Quote
Jeisoon
Created by: jeisoon

11/5/25 @ 2:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know why anyone would want to go back if they're not wanted there. But I've never been kicked out of a room in all my years here.


The model told me that it was a mistake that he kicked me out of the room, and that if I came back, of course, if I were banned from a room I wouldn't return to that room, but that wasn't the case this time
And I have never been kicked out of a room during my 8 years here except for this occasion which was a mistake
Quote
Jeisoon
Created by: jeisoon

11/5/25 @ 2:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Slutty could write a book about being banned so sad



I simply asked a question I was unsure about. I don't see the need for these kinds of comments that don't contribute anything to what I asked, and which has already been answered and clarified. I'm not defending anyone, but I have seen that here and in other threads you have coment insulting others, especially gofish and sluturry.
If you don't like their threads and comments, or you think they're silly, instead of coment rude them, it's better to ignore them. We've never met them in any chat room, but from what they say here, I can see they're good users and don't bother anyone
Quote
Jeisoon
Created by: jeisoon

11/5/25 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



Good one there Sluttygirl ....now to wait for beachboy's reply
:winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink



The best thing to do, gofish, is to ignore those kinds of insulting comments
Quote
FeverDream
Created by: feverdream

11/5/25 @ 9:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 2

The model told me that it was a mistake that he kicked me out of the room, and that if I came back, of course, if I were banned from a room I wouldn't return to that room, but that wasn't the case this timeAnd I have never been kicked out of a room during my 8 years here except for this occasion which was a mistake

The model told me that it was a mistake that he kicked me out of the room, and that if I came back, of course, if I were banned from a room I wouldn't return to that room, but that wasn't the case this timeAnd I have never been kicked out of a room during my 8 years here except for this occasion which was a mistake

The model told me that it was a mistake that he kicked me out of the room, and that if I came back, of course, if I were banned from a room I wouldn't return to that room, but that wasn't the case this timeAnd I have never been kicked out of a room during my 8 years here except for this occasion which was a mistake




Thanks, I've seen a lot of posts about getting back in a room and don't understand why.
Quote
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

11/6/25 @ 2:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 239




I simply asked a question I was unsure about. I don't see the need for these kinds of comments that don't contribute anything to what I asked, and which has already been answered and clarified. I'm not defending anyone, but I have seen that here and in other threads you have coment insulting others, especially gofish and sluturry.
If you don't like their threads and comments, or you think they're silly, instead of coment rude them, it's better to ignore them. We've never met them in any chat room, but from what they say here, I can see they're good users and don't bother anyone


Don’t bother with him. He clearly hates anyone he pleases especially me and gofish. If he feels the need to bully (even though he says he is not which he clearly is ) let him. At the end of the day I don’t care because I have more important things to worry about. If u noticed I taunt him which clearly triggered him lol 😂
Quote
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

11/6/25 @ 4:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 337

Not bullying stop being a snowflake
Quote
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

11/6/25 @ 11:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 239

Not bullying stop being a snowflake


Then fuck off then. No one is being a troll except u 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Ur the only person on this forum that is causing trouble because u like to stir trouble.
Quote
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

11/6/25 @ 11:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 374



The model told me that it was a mistake that he kicked me out of the room, and that if I came back, of course, if I were banned from a room I wouldn't return to that room, but that wasn't the case this timeAnd I have never been kicked out of a room during my 8 years here except for this occasion which was a mistake

The model told me that it was a mistake that he kicked me out of the room, and that if I came back, of course, if I were banned from a room I wouldn't return to that room, but that wasn't the case this timeAnd I have never been kicked out of a room during my 8 years here except for this occasion which was a mistake




Thanks, I've seen a lot of posts about getting back in a room and don't understand why.




👍
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username