From a model’s perspective, rates can vary widely depending on what someone offers, their audience, and sometimes even how established they are. Many of those charging 400–500 credits per minute are usually well-known performers or pornstars who already have a private fan base that’s willing to pay that much. As someone already mentioned, a lot of them are pre-scheduled or not really available to the general public anyway.
Personally, I’ve always kept my rate at 40 credits per minute because I feel it’s fair and accessible for most users while still valuing my time and effort. I prefer to focus on connection and fun interaction. I think is something that makes people want to come back, not because of the price, but because of the experience. 😄
If anyone’s curious, feel free to check out my bio and let me know what you think (respectfully, please 🙏). I’d really like to hear your thoughts!
Quote