User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Ban and eject
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Ban and eject
AndyMan31
Created by: andyman31

8/9 @ 7:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Ireland
Posts: 19

I have used a few different sites and I find this one especially bad for models banning people for no reason. I feel some models may also single out long term members that have a high level and expect them to tip big but when they don't they get banned.

As far as people just being in a models room I do not think it should be a bannable offense unless they are being rude or causing trouble. Models should try interacting with some of these people and if they get no response then fair enough ban them. Look at it this way; you enter a store you do not go straight up to the cashier and say 'Hi'; you browse first and see what you like before you spend
Quote
Knapster
Created by: knapster

8/11 @ 4:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Please bear in mind that models are human too, some are patient some are short fused... They also have fair share of good and bad vibes , so please take time to talk and know her better than just sitting idle... talk is cheap, even free, flirt to is free to some level... and don't be rude, respect them so they respect you back...
Quote
isayisayisayisayisay
Created by: isayisayisayisayisay

8/11 @ 10:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 4

Lindsey, the problem is that you seem to have mistaken a customer-facing job for a social arrangement in which strangers are required to earn your attention.

They are not.

You are the person being paid to be there. They are the people deciding whether you are worth spending money on. That is the commercial relationship.

A customer entering your room silently has not failed some basic test of manners. He has simply entered a room on a website designed for browsing models.

He does not owe you a greeting.

He does not owe you conversation.

He certainly does not owe you the effort required to make your room interesting.

That part is rather inconveniently your job.

The sentence “If someone can’t even say hi, I don’t see why I should be expected to entertain them” rather neatly exposes the problem. Because the obvious answer is: you are expected to entertain them because you are the entertainer.

It really is that simple.

Nobody is suggesting you should give away sexual content for free or tolerate rude behaviour. Those are completely separate issues. But quietly entering a room is not rude behaviour, and treating potential customers as though they have committed an offence by failing to introduce themselves to you is an extraordinary way to run a business based on attracting strangers.

The funniest part is that you are simultaneously complaining about silent visitors, banning or ejecting them, worrying that doing so damages your ranking, and asking why engagement is a problem.

There may be a clue hidden somewhere in that sequence.

Several people in this thread have already given you essentially the same feedback: your room can appear unengaging, you can seem distracted, and visitors are not always given much reason to stay.

Yet your position appears to be that the visitors should solve this problem themselves by arriving, greeting you, starting the conversation and demonstrating sufficient interest before you decide they deserve your attention.

That would certainly make the job easier.

Perhaps customers could also bring their own entertainment, generate the atmosphere, encourage the other members to spend and remind you when it is time to look up from your phone.

Then all that would remain for you to do is collect the credits.

There is nothing wrong with having standards or boundaries. But “I refuse to make an effort with people until they make an effort with me” is not really a boundary. In a customer-facing business, it is simply poor sales technique dressed up as principle.

The successful models tend to understand something fairly basic: the silent person who enters today may be the person who spends heavily tomorrow. You have no idea who is behind a username, how shy they are, how much they have spent elsewhere, or whether they are deciding in that exact moment whether to spend on you.

You can greet them and create an opportunity.

You can ignore them and let them leave.

Or you can eject them for failing to say hello and then wonder publicly why your ranking suffers.

All three choices are yours.

Only one of them requires pretending the customer is the one who came to work.
Quote
Lindsey Lu
Created by: Lindsey Lu

8/11 @ 11:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lindsey, the problem is that you seem to have mistaken a customer-facing job for a social arrangement in which strangers are required to earn your attention.

They are not.

You are the person being paid to be there. They are the people deciding whether you are worth spending money on. That is the commercial relationship.

A customer entering your room silently has not failed some basic test of manners. He has simply entered a room on a website designed for browsing models.

He does not owe you a greeting.

He does not owe you conversation.

He certainly does not owe you the effort required to make your room interesting.

That part is rather inconveniently your job.

The sentence “If someone can’t even say hi, I don’t see why I should be expected to entertain them” rather neatly exposes the problem. Because the obvious answer is: you are expected to entertain them because you are the entertainer.

It really is that simple.

Nobody is suggesting you should give away sexual content for free or tolerate rude behaviour. Those are completely separate issues. But quietly entering a room is not rude behaviour, and treating potential customers as though they have committed an offence by failing to introduce themselves to you is an extraordinary way to run a business based on attracting strangers.

The funniest part is that you are simultaneously complaining about silent visitors, banning or ejecting them, worrying that doing so damages your ranking, and asking why engagement is a problem.

There may be a clue hidden somewhere in that sequence.

Several people in this thread have already given you essentially the same feedback: your room can appear unengaging, you can seem distracted, and visitors are not always given much reason to stay.

Yet your position appears to be that the visitors should solve this problem themselves by arriving, greeting you, starting the conversation and demonstrating sufficient interest before you decide they deserve your attention.

That would certainly make the job easier.

Perhaps customers could also bring their own entertainment, generate the atmosphere, encourage the other members to spend and remind you when it is time to look up from your phone.

Then all that would remain for you to do is collect the credits.

There is nothing wrong with having standards or boundaries. But “I refuse to make an effort with people until they make an effort with me” is not really a boundary. In a customer-facing business, it is simply poor sales technique dressed up as principle.

The successful models tend to understand something fairly basic: the silent person who enters today may be the person who spends heavily tomorrow. You have no idea who is behind a username, how shy they are, how much they have spent elsewhere, or whether they are deciding in that exact moment whether to spend on you.

You can greet them and create an opportunity.

You can ignore them and let them leave.

Or you can eject them for failing to say hello and then wonder publicly why your ranking suffers.

All three choices are yours.

Only one of them requires pretending the customer is the one who came to work.



I think you’ve managed to write an impressive amount of text arguing against a position I never actually took.

I never said customers are required to entertain me, create the atmosphere in my room, or “earn” my attention. I said that after spending hours greeting people who repeatedly enter, say nothing, leave, and come back doing exactly the same thing, I stopped feeling obligated to endlessly perform one-sided interactions for every silent username.

There is quite a difference.

Yes, I am the entertainer. I know what my job is — I’ve been doing it long enough. But being an entertainer does not mean pretending that engagement is entirely irrelevant to a room built around live interaction.

And the assumption that every issue with traffic or ranking can simply be reduced to “look up from your phone and entertain better” is an incredibly convenient explanation when you are watching the business from the customer side rather than actually doing the job for hours at a time.

Interestingly, I’ve had silent visitors eventually become great customers. I’ve also had people enter my room silently dozens of times without ever interacting. Both exist. That is precisely why I was discussing my experience rather than announcing some universal law about customers.

You are absolutely free to disagree with how I handle my room. What is unnecessary is constructing an exaggerated version of my position — “customers should entertain you while you collect credits” — and then spending several paragraphs sarcastically defeating the argument you created yourself.

If your intention was to give constructive feedback, the useful part could have been expressed in about three sentences.

The rest seems considerably more interested in putting me in my place than helping me.

But thank you for the essay. I did, at least, find the amount of effort rather entertaining.



Quote
isayisayisayisayisay
Created by: isayisayisayisayisay

8/12 @ 7:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 4

Lindsey, that is a fairer position than the one you originally expressed.

If your point is simply that you prefer not to repeatedly greet the same silent person dozens of times, I don’t think anyone would find that particularly controversial.

But that isn’t what prompted my reply.

You wrote:

“If someone can’t even say hi, I don’t see why I should be expected to entertain them.”

That framing is somewhat different, as it presents the member’s greeting as a condition for your effort, which is what I was responding to. They aren't the one working , you are.
So I haven’t constructed an alternative argument for you. I quoted the argument you made.

You have now refined it into: “I greet people, but eventually stop engaging with members who repeatedly do not respond.”

That's entirely reasonable, and is closer to the advice others have already offered: greet people, create the opportunity, but don’t expend energy pursuing clear disinterest.

As for the length of my previous post, you started a forum thread asking for perspectives, so it is a little unusual to invite opinions and then take issue when someone provides one.

Still, I’m glad you found it entertaining. That was the idea.
Quote
Lindsey Lu
Created by: Lindsey Lu

8/12 @ 9:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lindsey, that is a fairer position than the one you originally expressed.

If your point is simply that you prefer not to repeatedly greet the same silent person dozens of times, I don’t think anyone would find that particularly controversial.

But that isn’t what prompted my reply.

You wrote:

“If someone can’t even say hi, I don’t see why I should be expected to entertain them.”

That framing is somewhat different, as it presents the member’s greeting as a condition for your effort, which is what I was responding to. They aren't the one working , you are.
So I haven’t constructed an alternative argument for you. I quoted the argument you made.

You have now refined it into: “I greet people, but eventually stop engaging with members who repeatedly do not respond.”

That's entirely reasonable, and is closer to the advice others have already offered: greet people, create the opportunity, but don’t expend energy pursuing clear disinterest.

As for the length of my previous post, you started a forum thread asking for perspectives, so it is a little unusual to invite opinions and then take issue when someone provides one.

Still, I’m glad you found it entertaining. That was the idea.



I don’t think I refined my position — I think you interpreted one sentence outside the context of the thread.

My original post already says: “members who come into your room over and over again,” followed immediately by: “I’m not talking about brand-new basic accounts with no history.” I specifically described people who repeatedly enter and leave, never interact and never greet me.

That was the question from the beginning. I created this thread because banning large numbers of repeatedly inactive visitors creates its own problems for me, and since I don’t really communicate with other models, I wanted to hear how they handle it.

So yes, I appreciate different opinions — that’s why I asked. But there is a difference between disagreeing with my actual question and arguing against a broader position I wasn’t asking about.

Peace ✌️
Quote
Knapster
Created by: knapster

8/13 @ 5:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lindsey, the problem is that you seem to have mistaken a customer-facing job for a social arrangement in which strangers are required to earn your attention.

They are not.

You are the person being paid to be there. They are the people deciding whether you are worth spending money on. That is the commercial relationship.

A customer entering your room silently has not failed some basic test of manners. He has simply entered a room on a website designed for browsing models.

He does not owe you a greeting.

He does not owe you conversation.

He certainly does not owe you the effort required to make your room interesting.

That part is rather inconveniently your job.

The sentence “If someone can’t even say hi, I don’t see why I should be expected to entertain them” rather neatly exposes the problem. Because the obvious answer is: you are expected to entertain them because you are the entertainer.

It really is that simple.

Nobody is suggesting you should give away sexual content for free or tolerate rude behaviour. Those are completely separate issues. But quietly entering a room is not rude behaviour, and treating potential customers as though they have committed an offence by failing to introduce themselves to you is an extraordinary way to run a business based on attracting strangers.

The funniest part is that you are simultaneously complaining about silent visitors, banning or ejecting them, worrying that doing so damages your ranking, and asking why engagement is a problem.

There may be a clue hidden somewhere in that sequence.

Several people in this thread have already given you essentially the same feedback: your room can appear unengaging, you can seem distracted, and visitors are not always given much reason to stay.

Yet your position appears to be that the visitors should solve this problem themselves by arriving, greeting you, starting the conversation and demonstrating sufficient interest before you decide they deserve your attention.

That would certainly make the job easier.

Perhaps customers could also bring their own entertainment, generate the atmosphere, encourage the other members to spend and remind you when it is time to look up from your phone.

Then all that would remain for you to do is collect the credits.

There is nothing wrong with having standards or boundaries. But “I refuse to make an effort with people until they make an effort with me” is not really a boundary. In a customer-facing business, it is simply poor sales technique dressed up as principle.

The successful models tend to understand something fairly basic: the silent person who enters today may be the person who spends heavily tomorrow. You have no idea who is behind a username, how shy they are, how much they have spent elsewhere, or whether they are deciding in that exact moment whether to spend on you.

You can greet them and create an opportunity.

You can ignore them and let them leave.

Or you can eject them for failing to say hello and then wonder publicly why your ranking suffers.

All three choices are yours.

Only one of them requires pretending the customer is the one who came to work.


what lindsey is asking for is just simple chatroom NETIQUETTE! its her right, its her room, its her room rules... if you can't stand the heat get out... . let me put it this way... what if someone enter your bedroom and sit idle saying nothing what would you feel? simple right ... capiche...?


Quote
Mayhem_VI
Created by: mayhem_vi

8/14 @ 10:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 99

I've been following this thread and yes, a few months back, I'm one of the ones ejected.

One of the things that no one has said yet is that there is no shortage of models that WE CAN'T GET A WORD OUT OF EITHER. You are at one side of this gauge and there's plenty that are at the opposite side...and everything in between. I remember longingly, a particularly stunning model that never said a word. No typing, no speaking, no nothing. No requirement for me to do so. Man, I miss her. :(

It's not my responsibility to tweeze and pick through every single models preferences. I'm the one that either is or isn't going to spend my money. I'm not going to tip unless I'm assured that I/we am going to get a result. So I'm going to take the time to see what kind of model you are and what kind of room you run. And if you're not for me, I will leave as quietly as I came in. BTW, my red badge says 624 so yes, I am willing to spend my money.

I actually think I'm being a peach. I'm NOT one of the endless procession that incessantly hurls demands at any model. So, that's which side of the gauge I'm on.

And lastly, I've been here a good number of years. I know the difference between someone tipping anonymously and a quiet guy simply tipping. I have constantly seen massive tips from people that weren't conversing with the model. You may want to keep that in mind. But as always, it's your room.
Quote
LeoTreager
Created by: leotreager

8/14 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 30

My life fell apart this week. Not sure I will be alive tomorrow. Go ahead and ban and eject me.
Quote
Created by: your_teddy_bear

8/24 @ 12:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: 🇬🇧
Posts: 22

Hi everyone! 👋

My name is Lindsey Lu, and I’ve been a model on Flirt4Free for almost 3 years.

I’ve been thinking for a long time about whether I should make this post, but I feel like it’s worth bringing up this topic here and hearing different perspectives.

Some people probably know me as the model who isn’t afraid to block users or eject them from my room lol

So here’s my honest question:

How do you deal with members who come into your room over and over again but never even say “hi”?

I’m not talking about brand-new basic accounts with no history. I’m talking about accounts that have been around for a while, repeatedly enter and leave the room, never interact, never greet you, and then sometimes get upset or even insult you because you don’t pay special attention to them or try to keep them in your room.

As a model, I’m genuinely curious:

- How do other models handle this?
- And from the members’ perspective, why do some people choose to do this?
- Do you expect the model to start the conversation every time?
- Is there a better way for us to react?

I’m not trying to judge anyone—I honestly just want to understand different points of view and maybe learn a better approach.

I’d really appreciate your thoughts and advice.


I’ve been on Flirt for 6+ years, and honestly, I’m very much in favour of models setting this kind of standard in their rooms.

Flirt is an interactive site. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for a model to expect the absolute basics from people who repeatedly choose to spend time in their room - say hello, interact, and if you’re joining a party chat, contribute something. It doesn’t have to be hundreds of credits; even a handful shows that you’re there to participate rather than simply consume what’s being offered for free.

Personally, I actually appreciate it when a model ejects or bans people who have been repeatedly lurking without contributing. Especially during a party where I’m actively tipping heavier and the show is moving towards something more explicit, knowing that the room has been cleared of people who have never supported the model makes me more inclined to spend more. And I’d rather know that the people still there are members who genuinely appreciate and support the model.

I have heard the argument before that there are shy / quiet members and that’s why they don’t interact, and I understand that side of it, but I don’t necessarily think that gives them a pass on not interacting. One of the great things about Flirt is that it’s anonymous until you decide otherwise. There’s no pressure to reveal who you are, share personal information, or be anything other than yourself. The basic expectation is simply to interact, be polite, and support the model when you’re choosing to spend time in her room.

And there are plenty of rooms on the site. If a model wants to establish a particular standard for how people behave if they intend to spend time in her room, that’s absolutely her prerogative - and personally, I encourage it, god knows we need more models holding themselves and their rooms to a higher standard. No more free / cheap shit in the open room, please and thank you, and if you as a member don’t like how a model is running their room, move on to the next one.
Quote
isayisayisayisayisay
Created by: isayisayisayisayisay

8/24 @ 12:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 4

what lindsey is asking for is just simple chatroom NETIQUETTE! its her right, its her room, its her room rules... if you can't stand the heat get out... . let me put it this way... what if someone enter your bedroom and sit idle saying nothing what would you feel? simple right ... capiche...?

Knapster, comparing an open, commercial chatroom to someone entering your bedroom is certainly interesting. By the same logic, walking silently into a shop is burglary and browsing a restaurant menu is trespassing in the chef’s kitchen.
A chatroom advertised to the public is not a bedroom. People are invited to enter, look around and decide whether they want to spend money. That is rather the point of the website. Nobody has climbed through a window, rifled through your drawers and settled wordlessly onto the duvet.
If your argument only works after turning a prospective customer into a home intruder, the problem may not be their netiquette. It may be your analogy.
Still, “if you can’t stand the heat, get out” is excellent advice—particularly when the “heat” is three posts, random capitals and a bedroom metaphor wearing a commercial-chatroom hat.
Simple, right? Capiche?

Quote
Created by: art007

9/26 @ 1:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: UK
Posts: 34

I got told off for not saying hello by Lindsey when visiting her room several months ago! it was the first time I had visited. Many models say hello, or have an automated greeting saying hello, and I always respond.

I have been a member of F4F since 2011. Sometimes I go a while without visiting the site and find there are mostly new models. I have a quick browse to have a look at the new models. Maybe on occasion I leave without saying hello, or am looking at an article on the internet or something at the time!! Sometimes a model logs off and you get moved to another model's page.

But there must be lots of annoying things for models on the site, and Lindsey has the right to run her room how she wants.

Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username